Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Say hello to my two little friends

 I just picked up Peachykeen and Springsheen &I love these MAC blushes! They are actually very similar but looked different enough to justify buying both. Its funny, in the picture without flash, Peachykeen looks more peachy, but in the one with flash, it looks way more pink than Springsheen.


Unfortunately, they look pretty much identical on my face :( On the cheek by my nose ring, I have on Springsheen. The other cheek is Peachykeen. Can you tell a difference? I can't! Fortunately, they are both so gorgeous, I don't mind having two. ;)

1 comment:

  1. amazing blog!! actually today, i bought both, springsheen and peachykeen...

    they are amazing, but, like u said pretty similar,
    applied with strong hand , are a bit differents,
    springsheen have more golden sheen than peachykeen which the godlen sheen is more fuzzy....


    ReplyDelete