Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mini Target Haul: Elf & Sonia Kashuk

So I went to Target after the farmers market, and I got these two little goodies. The first was the ELF blush and contour kit, and the second was a highlighting/blush/bronzer brush by Sonia Kashuk.

I am very happy with this duo so far! I love the color of the blush and the contouring seems to work pretty well. (I am no expert on it, this is the first time I have tried contouring!) I just applied some in the car because I was so excited to try it out. I think it turned out pretty well but that it needed to be blended a bit more.



 This brush retailed for $12.99 and is sooooo soft! I love it, although probably not the best for contouring. It is definitely my new blush brush though!

After I got home I watched some youtube videos on how to contour so I did more: on my cheekbones, sides of face, and on my forehead (cuz I really have a fivehead!) I blended a lot more this time and I really like the way it turned out! I also put some MAC Hot Gossip l/s on.

What do you guys think? Any tips for me on contouring?

No comments:

Post a Comment