Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Small Mac Haul

Hi Pretties!

Well I am typically not a MAC girl. And it's not because I don't love their huge range of amazing colors...it's because they are expensive!! But I found myself at the mall yesterday with a friend, and I have been reading a lot about the lipstick in "Hue". I am ALWAYS on the hunt for the "perfect nude" for me, and I thought I would go check it out. Well, the place was extremely busy (of course) and I couldn't find anyone to help me! So I just swatched some colors on my arm and bought it pretty much on impulse because I couldn't really tell if I liked it or not. Well, verdict is still out. I think its a good nude but it may be just a tad too pink for me. I'm going back today to hopefully get more help and try different colors (after looking at swatches all night! lol) because I don't want to settle. I LOVE that MAC lets you return stuff even if it's been used!


So...while I was there I also got Subculture lip liner and Shell Creme Base. Shell is such a pretty color for cheek highlighting. I love it!

What is your favorite nude? 

No comments:

Post a Comment