Sunday, January 16, 2011

EOTD ~ Peacock feat. Orglamix Colorlicious

Hi darlings!

Today I did a look with my January Colorlicious colors from Orglamix. Cheri did these colors based on a Peacock and I think they came out beautifully!

I started with DG Stay the Day Primer. On the lid I applied Saphir Plume all over my lid. Next I applied Mor to the outer half of my crease and outer V. Then I applied Paonne to the inner half of my crease. These are all l/e colors. Then I applied Copper Duochrome effects to the browbone and December colorlicious l/e Sugar Plum to the lower lashes.

Face: Ella Rose Minerals in Inspiring Ivory
Cheeks: DG Honey Blossom with Orglamix Toss the Bouquet Glow on top
Lips: "Natural" lipstick from Just Pure Minerals (etsy) with Ambrosia gloss on top from Cheeky Cosmetics.

So who has Monday off for the holiday?! I do! Yay! Unfortunately I will spend most of it doing biology homework. BOOOOO.

4 comments:

  1. WOW. I didn't like the theme then but now I regret not picking it up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! I know Kitty, I always do that! I only got a few of the Burlesque collection, and I'm sure I'll regret not getting the whole thing. Did you get any of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't like them very much. I'm going to regret it again, huh?

    I'm pretty excited for the Valentine's collection though.

    ReplyDelete