Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FOTD feat MAC and Aromaleigh

Hi Pretty Girls,

I have to do this really quick, I am so busy today! Cleaning, organizing, throwing out makeup (I know, gasp!), weeding out old clothes.. I don't know what has gotten into me. Oh yeah and not to mention work and school..ha!

Here was my FOTD yesterday.

Eyes: Stay the Day Primer - DG
Lumos, Tea, and Orchid - Aromaleigh
Organic Mascara - Physicians Formula

Face: Inspiring Ivory mineral foundation - Ella Rose Minerals
Shell base creme on cheeks - MAC

Lips: Subculture lipliner - MAC
Hue Lipstick - MAC

Annnnd this was the day I fell in love with Hue. I think it really must be the perfect nude for me. Of course that didn't stop me from going back to MAC and buying 5 other lipsticks, 1 blush, and 1 face finishing power. But more on that next time! I also returned Shell because although it is gorgeous in color, I didn't like the way it felt on my skin. Ah well, you win some you lose some.

Now off to get ready to pick up my baby girl! Tata ladies! ;)

3 comments: