Thursday, January 20, 2011

Orglamix My Way! ~ Haul & FOTD

Hi Dolls! So Orglamix is starting this really cool thing ~ the owner Cheri picks one of the faithful cult members followers, and let's them design three of their own colors. She is calling this "My Color, My Way". They are all LE and are only available for one month. These ones are already sold out!


Last month, a sweet and beautiful girl Michellene, inspired the colors. I love each one!! The 3 she created are Nearly Naked, Golden Eye, and Starry Night. They are all sooo beautiful.

The fourth one (third down in the picture) "Khaki Rose" is another LE set Cheri made based on Chanel's Khaki colors. Khaki Rose is just GORGEOUS. I'm seriously considering getting another one because I don't want to ever run out! lol.



Here was my FOTD yesterday using these colors. On the inner half of lid I applied Khaki Rose. On the outer half, I applied Golden Eye and blended it into the crease. On the brow I applied Nearly Naked. It is not as yellow as it seems in the pictures, it really is a great highlight color, with not too much shimmer. I LOVE the way this look came out. It is an awesome neutral eye, but not too light. The pictures totally don't do it justice.

Face: Ella Rose Minerals
Cheeks: Pure Minerals Source Blush in Grace and MAC Soft & Gentle Skinfinish
Lips: A combo of MAC Creme d' Nude, Blankety, and Viva Glam V. I find that Creme d' Nude is a little lighter than I would like, and Blankety is a little too brown. But combined them together and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment