Friday, January 14, 2011

EOTD ~ Polar Bear

Here was a super bright eye I did with Fyrinnae.


On the inner half I put Polar Bear, outer half Montalivet. Montalivet went on a lot lighter than the swatch, which was a pleasant surprise. I really love this color! The highlight was Nijiro.

Check out my puffy eyes! What's up with that?! I definitely should've lined my waterline with this look, I think it was too starkly bright without.

So that's all the backlogged looks I had. Hope you all have an awesome weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have lashes like that.
    Goldie colors go so nicely with blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Polar Bear is one of my favourite Fyrinnae shadows! I spilt almost all of mine this weekend :( I think it looks fine without liner because your lashes are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I know Robyn Polar bear is gorgeous.. ohhh no.. I hate it when I do that!! :*(

    ReplyDelete