Friday, January 14, 2011

EOTD ~ a Dream is a Wish your heart makes..

I am soo glad I got these AL shades! I was really loving this look. It was bright but neutral and not too in your face.

On the inner half of my lid I applied Dream. Wish went on the outer half, and Hestia went in the crease and outer V. Orglamix Glass Slippers is the highlight. I have been feeling really simple lately and not wanting to line my water line or anything.

On my cheeks I used a sample I got with my AL order called Verita. It is the most gorgeous golden pink. I just need a tiny bit on my cheeks for some warm pretty sunkissed color. The sample was huge! I am so glad I will be able to use it for a long time!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one the most out of the few recent ones I've seen. Which are all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete