Friday, February 11, 2011

Your Stereotypical Valentine's Day Look!

Hi Lovers,
As I was doing my makeup today, I realized it would be a cute Valentine's Day look! It's nothing very surprising, though. Just your typical pinks and browns. :) I may end up wearing it on sunday for my date! It's all about the lips...Ooh la la!



Face: Batty's Bath Face Primer (love! review to come)
Ella Rose Minerals Foundation in Breathtaking Beige
MAC WW Pink Power MSF as bronzer, blush, and highlight. (it's showing up super light in these pics, not sure why!)

Eyes: Orglamix LE colors: Love Me (dusty rose pink) on inner third of lid, Tease Me (brown/plum) on outer two thirds of lid, Tempt Me (matte white base with very light sparkles) as highlight. (Love me and Tease me are still available here)

Lips: MAC Beet lipliner
MAC WW Spitfire L/S - Remember how I said this was too purple yesterday?? Well today with the Beet liner, it looked a lot more pink! Love it!!!

What is everyone doing for V-Day this year??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment