Saturday, January 1, 2011

EOTD ~ Pinky Star

Happy 2011!!! If I were a superhero I think I would call myself Pinky Star and wear this look every day ;)

 First I used Face Candy Couture in Lovely on the inner 1/3 of my lid. In the middle 1/3 I put Pinky Star, then on the outer V I put Danger.

I used The All Natural Face Peach Ice for the highlight, which I think was the wrong highlight color for this look but oh well.

I love love love how the FCC colors blended together. They are so smooth and easy to apply, even with the huge amount of sparkle that they have. The colors stayed vibrant all day as well so I'm really happy with them!

Cheeks: Spun Sugar from Darling Girl Cosmetics
Lipgloss:  l/e Orglamix gloss in Sweetie
Face: Inspiring Ivory mineral foundation from Ella Rose Minerals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment