Saturday, January 8, 2011

EOTD: Love More (For Susan)

Susan, from Darling Girl cosmetics, told me I should do a look using her products that she could post on her blog. Of course I was more than happy to oblige! I just got the gorgeous color Electra (see yesterday's haul) and I wanted to use that. I also got this shirt below from Target, and I love it. It says "love more" which is totally what I am all about. The colors on it inspired me to do a purple/green look.


I started by using DG Stay the Day Primer. I really like it so far! It went on smooth and I let it dry a little before applying the shadows. I started by putting Electra on the inner 1/2 of my lid. Then I put Frolic right next to that, and Making Merry on the outer V and crease. I highlighted the brow with Los Angelitos. I notices that the glitters from the shadows stuck to the primer like glue! Yes!! I did have a little trouble blending the crease, but I always seem to struggle with that; it's something I need to work on. Other than that I love the look! It is bright and fun!

Foundation: Ella Rose Minerals
Cheeks: DG Glow Baby Glow with 3 Wishes blush on top
Lips: DG Babydoll lipgloss

Hope you ladies enjoyed! Have a beautiful weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment