Wednesday, December 29, 2010

EOTD ~ First Love

As I said yesterday, I was so excited about my Darling Girl order, I ran right into the bathroom and put on some of the beautiful eyeshadows. The colors I used were Innocence, Tragic Romance, and Whisper.. all of those put together sounded like a first love to me, so that's what I named this look ;)


Innocence went all over the lid, Tragic Romance (may be my favorite color ever, it is soooo gorgeous!!) in crease and outer V, and Whisper on the browbone. 

The bottom left picture is with the flash, I love it because you can really see the sparkles! And on my lips I was wearing Strangelove. It is so sheer but soo pretty!

Hope you girls like it!! I have more fun stuff to come... a Face Candy Couture Haul, Lipgloss swatches, Primer comparisons, and more looks!! Oh! And I finally made a Fyrinnae order!! Woohoo! It should be about a month before I get it though so I'm trying not to think about it...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment