So I'm totally having one of those moody girl days, feeling frumpy and down :-( I had no idea what to do with my makeup and just started putting stuff on. The end result looks kind of like a modern painting with all the contrasting bright colors.
- First I applied Chocolate Frosting all over my lid
- Next I put a sample sale pink color in the crease, but the colors weren't working together. So I put Patchouli in the crease and outer half of lid and blended.
- Then I put Vanilla on the brow to highlight.
- Next I lined the bottom lashes with Ginko.
- Finally I wanted something bright in the corners of my eyes so I put some Caramel in there.
- I lined my water line and tight lined with a navy drugstore eyeliner.
Im wearing Carnelian on my cheeks and Orglamix sample lip gloss in "Inspired".
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!