Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 22 - Mod

So I'm totally having one of those moody girl days, feeling frumpy and down :-( I had no idea what to do with my makeup and just started putting stuff on. The end result looks kind of like a modern painting with all the contrasting bright colors.





  • First I applied Chocolate Frosting all over my lid
  • Next I put a sample sale pink color in the crease, but the colors weren't working together. So I put Patchouli in the crease and outer half of lid and blended.
  • Then I put Vanilla on the brow to highlight.
  • Next I lined the bottom lashes with Ginko.
  • Finally I wanted something bright in the corners of my eyes so I put some Caramel in there.
  • I lined my water line and tight lined with a navy drugstore eyeliner.
Im wearing Carnelian on my cheeks and Orglamix sample lip gloss in "Inspired". 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment