Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 16 - Green is Golden

The colors I used today are a few of my all time favorites! Hope you guys like this look :)












  • First I applied Phantasmorgia (my FAVORITE color!!) to inner 1/3 of lid
  • Then I applied Wasabi to outer 2/3 of lid
  • Next I applied Olive over Wasabi on the outer 1/3 and V
  • I dragged down Olive under my lower lashes
  • Last, I applied Phantasmorgia to the browbone. (Have I mentioned I LOVE this color?!!!)
On my face I am wearing Carnelian Glow on cheeks and Honeymoon Sweet over lip gloss. (I really hope she makes a lipgloss in this color some day...so oo gorgeous!)

Okay, I got in my car later and got stuck in traffic so I got a little picture happy...lol




Have a fabulous weekend my lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment