What a crazy day! I haven't had time to breathe much less do my full makeup (one of the advantages of working at home..I don't have to worry about it!). So I just took a 10 minute minute break and did my eyes :)
- First I put Caramel on the bottom part of my lid. (I love this color more each time I use it!)
- Then I put Baie Rose above Caramel.
- Next I put Watermelon into and a little above the crease.
- On my brow I used Pink Duochrome Effects.
- On my inner corner and lower lash line I put Lemongrass.
(And one of these days I'll figure out how to apply mascara without getting it all over my eyelid...hehehe)