Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow, Orange Tempure Lipglass, and Fall Mineralize Skinfinish Haul (Plus some Benefit shadows!)

Well that was a mouthful! But yeah I did a major haulage today in the rainy weather! I originally went to get some stuff from the new MAC fall collection, but found that I already have near dupes for the lipsticks I wanted... I did end up getting the pink skinfinish, but I think I am going to return it. The only other thing I got from that collection is the Orange Tempura lipglass, which I love! 



Then I went over the Pro Longwear display and found 2 shadows that I "had" to have! (ha ha)





 
The "All that glitters" is not part of that line, but I saw it and loved it! Also, it was super hard to photograph these because of the poor lighting, but they are all gorgeous! They have great color payoff (not swatched over primer!) and were silky smooth... not chalky at all!

Next I went over to Sephora to look at some Too Faced shadows, but ended up getting a few Benefit shadows.


L-R: "Nice Melons" Velvet Eyeshadow, "Flatter Me" Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow, "Birthday Suit" Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow


 Nice Melons

Flatter Me 

Birthday Suit

These are also gorgeous and I cant wait to try them out! I have never used cream eyeshadow before so I am excited to try these!

What is everyone else up to today??

1 comment: