Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FOTD with (mostly) drugstore items!

Hey lovers! I totally love the way this look came out today... I think it might my everyday face from now on! And I did it with almost entirely drugstore products, so yay for my wallet! I will be doing a haul and swatch post on all the items tomorrow when the light comes back. :)




Products

Eyes: 
Maybelline Eye Studio Marbelized Eyeshadow Duo in "Mocha Mirage"
Ella Rose Minerals highlight color
Covergirl LashFusion Mascara

Face:
Almay Smart Shade foundation in "light"
Ella Rose Minerals foundation in Breathtaking Beige lightly over the top
Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear bronzer in "Light Bronzer"
MAC blush in "Stunner"

Lips:
MAC l/l in Sublime Culture
Loreal lipstick in "Fairest Nude" (talk about the perfect nude!! I LOVE this lipstick!!!! Oh, if I had only found this before buying 10 nude MAC shades in search of the perfect one... lol) 

What do you think of this look? Will you be getting any of these drugstore products?




1 comment: