Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walgreen's Haul - inc. Wet N Wild & Rimmel

So I left the house looking half dead yesterday with no eye makeup on (my lashes are blonde so without mascara I look like an albino pretty much..lol). I stopped at Walgreen's to get some mascara, and ended up making a few impulse purchases (of course :-/ )

I have been reading on a lot of blogs that people love the Wet N Wild Pallettes and that they are much sought after... so I saw these and snatched them up.

 (used for my look yesterday)





 I am pretty happy with this mascara, although I can't say that it's anything extraordinary or better than my Physician's Formula. I will stick to my PF organic one!

These sandals were buy one get one half off, so I bought these and another cute flowery pair with pink straps. They are super comfy!

So that's my little haul... what is your favorite Wet N Wild product?

1 comment: