Monday, March 14, 2011

Burt's Bees - New Tinted Lip Balm

So while perusing the makeup aisle in Target the other day... I saw that Burt's Bees has a new lip product out! I am a fan of all the existing ones so I was curious to see how this new line would match up. I have 3 colors (Tiger Lily is missing from this post, too lazy to go and get it out of my car), and they are all beautiful.

I was really surprised at the pigmentation of these, especially Hibiscus. If applied lightly, it is a nice sheer color, but with a few more swipes it comes close to being opaque. Perfect for a casual day. They are also super moisturizing and feel great on my lips.

At $6.99, I feel like they are a little more expensive than they should be, after all, it is a lip balm, people. BUT, I do love that they are all natural.

They have a slight cherry scent that I can smell when applying, but it fades away after it's on. They wear for about 2-3 hours, depending on how much I eat and drink. :)

(taken from Burt's Bees website) ... (all other pictures are mine)


Pink Blossom


Hibiscus

(please excuse my otherwise terrible makeup, this was the end of a looong day!)

What do you think? Will you be picking these up?

No comments:

Post a Comment