Thursday, January 6, 2011

December Colorlicious - Orglamix

Those of you who have been reading this blog from the get go or who have read back to the beginning, know that Orglamix Cosmetics was my first Mineral Makeup love. and you never forget your first ;) I haven't been doing many haul posts because, quite frankly, I have almost every single color they make! Eventually I will have to do swatches of them.

I am, however, part of their Colorlicious club. It is a club where you pay 3 months in advance and you get 3 custom colors each month that are not part of the main line. I love it!!! I get new colors and am always surprised. December was no exception! Here are my new colors below! (PS. if you want to get in on Colorlicious, do it now. There are only a certain amount of spots left!)

Snow Angel is a frosty, sparkly white that looks to me like it has the sliiiiightest hint of blue.
Icicle is a beautiful metallic gray with gorgeous dark and light gray sparkles.
Sugar Plum is a deep purple visible silver sparkles, and it looks like just a hint of pink sparkles if you look really close.

I can't wait to do a look with these! Orglamix is amazing and never disappoints!!

No comments:

Post a Comment