Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 18 - Ode to Starbucks

Okay, so to be honest, I am totally cranky today. I read an article over the weekend that had 30 reasons to quit coffee..and while I never in a million years thought I would, it was pretty darn convincing. So for my health I am giving it up. Which is miserable for a starbucks junkie like me!!!

So I thought I would do an ode to Starbucks today...my sweet coffee that I miss!!!






  • First I applied Cafe Au Lait all over my lid and browbone.
  • Next I applied Espresso over that on the outer half of lid. (Then I put a little more C.A.L. to blend the line)
  • Then I put Mocha on the crease and outer V and lined the lower lashes with it as well.
I am wearing Carnelian Glow on cheeks and some Cafe Au Lait over some nude lip gloss.

That's it! Now going to go cry some more about my caffeine withdrawals...lol


2 comments:

  1. Oh, caffeine withdrawal is the worst. It's one of the main reasons I have yet to successfully give up soda (my version of coffee addiction) but I should really borrow some of your determination, bcs soda is awful for me too.

    Oh, and this look is lovely ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is seriously torture!!! I am still crabby!
    And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete