Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 8 - Aftershock





Happy Day after Thanksgiving! My baby and I have spent a lazy morning watching TV, reading, and eating leftovers!! Hope everyone else is enjoying their day!

I love this look ~ it's so bright and fun!

Here's how I did it:
  • First I applied Lemongrass to the inner corner and inner 1/3 of eyelid
  • Next I applied a small sliver of Absinthe next to Lemongrass
  • Then I applied Watercress to the middle 1/3 of lid
  • To the outer 1/3 and "V", I applied Skyline.
  • I used each of these colors in their respective order on my lower lash line.
  • Finally, I highlighted my brow with Slate.
I'm wearing Carnelian glow on my cheeks. :)

See you tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had a chance to look through the blogs lately and it looks like I may have channeled your day 8 in my day 10, lol. This is a super pretty look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chica! I know, I keep getting inspired by everyone else's looks and want to do similar things, but dont want to copy! lol

    ReplyDelete