Happy Day after Thanksgiving! My baby and I have spent a lazy morning watching TV, reading, and eating leftovers!! Hope everyone else is enjoying their day!
I love this look ~ it's so bright and fun!
Here's how I did it:
- First I applied Lemongrass to the inner corner and inner 1/3 of eyelid
- Next I applied a small sliver of Absinthe next to Lemongrass
- Then I applied Watercress to the middle 1/3 of lid
- To the outer 1/3 and "V", I applied Skyline.
- I used each of these colors in their respective order on my lower lash line.
- Finally, I highlighted my brow with Slate.
I'm wearing Carnelian glow on my cheeks. :)
See you tomorrow!!!