I love this look! These colors are so awesome...they were made for each other!! The two main colors I used are like yin and yang. Both are super sparkly, both have gold and silver, but one is light and one is dark. Perfect.
- First I applied Candy Glam color Brown Sugar all over my lid and into my crease. This color has a lot of glitter so I put a few layers on to get it to the color/density I wanted.
- Next I applied Phantasmorgia to the brow bone.
- I thought it needed a little more depth, so I added just a teeny bit of Chocolate Chip Cookie to the crease and outer V. Blend blend blended it!
- Next I put a little Vanilla Birthday Cake into the inner corners of my eyes by the tear duct.
- I lined the bottom eyelid with Brown Sugar.
Voila!!! I am so in love with this look; it is not too dramatic for normal everyday wear but also perfect for those dress up occasions. I will definitely be wearing it again!